Jimbo



Although this video has nothing to do with fashion, it is super inspirational. I am a huge tennis junkie. I play at least 3 days a week. Without tennis, fashion and school would take over my life completely. For me its not just a sport, its a form of therapy where I can leave all my problems at the bench and escape reality when I am on the court. In the video (I should get to that) is of Jimmy Connors at age 40 playing at the US Open. He says its his best memory of his tennis career. This point always gives me the chills. The dedication he has in this point is phenomenal and his "come on" at the end is pretty rad. And you know what this does relate to fashion short-er shorts on men are in at the moment (that is if your in California or where its warm).  

No comments:

Post a Comment