Maison Martin Margiela X H&M

The small line compared to other locations.


GO H&M AND MARGIELA!!!

Me Freezing my ass off, but hey, I was first in line 

The free H&M for Margiela bags only for Columbus Circle shoppers.

The Margiela event was amazing. First off I was the first one in line. It helps if you get there at 2am. I had to be somewhere at 8:30, 30 minutes after the event began so I had to be in and out super quick. I got some great pieces which Ill post in another entry with my sample sale threads. It was also so much fun because my friends from Wreak Havoc Ny, Claire and Claudia. We had fun documenting the event and getting into minor fights with two line cutters who claimed they were there the night before, in the building which would be a lie because security wouldn't let anyone inside until 7am. All in all the event was great and so happy I went at 2am to be the first in line. Cant wait for the next collaboration. To see more pics and more dirt on the event check Wreak Havoc Ny.
-M 

No comments:

Post a Comment