Neiman Marcus + Target = Amazing

Band of Outsiders Cookie Cutters


Rag & Bone Sweater

Thom Browne Blazer

Band of Outsiders beanies: A special Friend might get one for the holidays!


So my great friends from Wreak Havoc NY wanted me to go with them to the special preview launch of the Neiman Marcus & Target pop-up shop on thursday. But I have been sick with the flu :( , so I decided to be a savvy online shopper and wait until they released the items online. I was being a little bit of a spend thrift by comparing my total, with shipping and tax, on both sites and I found out that if i shopped on target.com, I would save over $20. Yah call me cheap, but now a days, $20 goes a longgggg way. I love the four items I got, especially the blazer. I feel like I own a bunch of Thom Browne items from ties to shirts, to even cardigans, but now, I have a signature blazer by him. I also love the Band of Outsiders cookie cutters. They will go great with my new apartment Im getting this month and will be great for making my mama some fashionable, holiday cookies. Hope everyone gets what they want from the collection, I sure did. 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment