Casual Black



If you haven't noticed I kind of have a thing for two things in particular. 1. being black everything and 2. being I love Margiela. Black is the best color for all seasons. People my call you goth or emo for wearing all black but at least you will be looking fly with a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti kicks. Plus ladies, black is always the most slimming. Now for my obsession with Margiela. I love everything he seems to come out with. He knows how to push the boundaries with all his collections from his "hand painted" affect shoes to his in-side-out denim pants. Here I have picked out a couple of his classic pieces, a ring and a tee. The tee is great because its fun to just throw on with some skinnies and sneakers to go chill with some friends or even match it up with a blazer and take a nice lady out on the town. The ring is always great because it is masculine. Lots of mens jewelry can be too feminine, but this one is great because of the onyx and the distressed look done to the band. I love all these great black pieces and will try to rock them even if the haters say I'm emo. 
-M 

No comments:

Post a Comment