Lui y Emi











 Step aside Jonas Brothers because Lui y Emi are coming through. These guys are the coolest up and coming artists I've ever meet. These brothers are rad from their unique sound to their cool, artsy, individualist personalities. They just recently got signed with a record label and all I see is things going up for these guys with endless possibilities. I wouldn't be shocked to see them at award shows or being mobbed down by middle school girls in the near future. What is also great about them is that they write their own material. Most artists (I am using that word leniently) tend to only be able to sing, but it takes far more talent to write music, not just perform it. I cant wait for these guys to release their first single and I will post it here as soon as its released. 
-M

PS: Not only can they sing but they have some pretty mad steeze too!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete