Beach Ready


Button Up: Michael Bastian, Jacket: Carven, Tan Jeans: Burberry Brit, Sunnies: Tom Ford, & Espadrilles: Manebi

The weather is getting so much warmer and I thought it was a great time to post some items I love from Matches Fashion that I love and create a fun, beach ready look. Im planning on taking a trip soon to Mexico, so I figured all these items would be perfect for the beach. My favorite item is the espadrilles by Manebi. At an amazingly cheap $100, they are perfect to wear even on the beach in some swimwear while sipping on a ice, cold mojito (kind of craving one). This look all in all is perfect to get yacht it out with some friends during the day or even go to a nice luau with that hot girl you found on the beach during the day ( ;) ).  I cant wait to add some of these pieces to my spring wardrobe. Happy Spring!  -M

No comments:

Post a Comment