UNIF Obsession






Okay, so If you follow me on Instagram, Renaissance Rebel Md, then you will see that Ive been posting a ton of pictures of me in UNIF or my new UNIF purchases. Ive known about this brand for a long time but just recently Ive been going crazy and making tons of purchases from them. I love their buttery, soft tanks and tee which were perfect for the long, hot days at Coachella. And their controversial snapbacks rock and everyone always wants to know where they can get their hands one on. Today, I got a package of three new items I did not have in my collection. I got a pair of their grim creepers and two beanies. The shoes have been out for a while but my size was finally available. But the beanies just were released on UNIF on monday with their badass campaign which featured two little girls going ham with Kiss makeup on. I cant wait to post some pics of me wearing some more of the stuff soon so follow me at Renaissance Rebel Md or check back here! -M

No comments:

Post a Comment